“It’s better to hang out with people better than you. Pick out associates whose behavior is better than yours and you’ll drift in that direction.” ~Warren Buffett
Agrigenomics Market Report provides actionable intelligence on major factors impacting the market; analyses the market performance of key companies in the market; market dynamics of key segments within the market; outlines the market performance across regions. The insights of the industry over past years and a forecast until 2023 is provided. The report contains a comprehensive market and vendor landscape in addition to a SWOT analysis of the key vendors.
Agrigenomics is product and scientific services in genomics field for agriculture and livestock. Include DNA extraction and purification, DNA/RNA sequencing, Genotyping, Gene expression profiling, Marker-assisted selection, GMO/Trait purity and other technology.
Top keyplayers in Agrigenomics market :
Thermo Fisher Scientific, Illumina, Agilent Technologies, Eurofins, Zoetis, LGC Limited, BGI, Neogen Corporation, Pacific Biosciences, CEN4GEN Institute, NuGEN Technologies, Edico Genome, UD-GenoMed Limited, SciGenom
This report focuses on the Agrigenomics in global market, especially in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa. This report categorizes the market based on manufacturers, regions, type and application.Agrigenomics is widely used in Crops and Livestock. The most proportion of Agrigenomics is used in Crops, and the proportion is about 75.6% in 2016.Thermo Fisher Scientific, Illumina, Agilent Technologies are the leaders of the industry, with 33% market share in 2016, and hold key technologies and patents. Other manufacturesâ€™ products are used to meet local demand. With further expanding market, there will be more players in the future.The worldwide market for Agrigenomics is expected to grow at a CAGR of roughly 6.5% over the next five years, will reach 5460 million US$ in 2023, from 3740 million US$ in 2017, according to a new () study.
WHAT WE PROVIDE IN THIS REPORT?
Agrigenomics market along with Report Research Design:
Agrigenomics Market Types:
Agrigenomics Market Applications:
Agrigenomics Market Historic Data (2013-2017):
- Industry Trends:Global Revenue, Status and Outlook.
- Competitive Landscape: By Manufacturers, Development Trends.
- Product Revenue for Top Players: Market Share, Growth Rate, Current Market Situation Analysis.
- Market Segment: By Types, By Applications, By Regions/ Geography.
- Sales Revenue: Market Share, Growth Rate, Current Market Analysis.
Agrigenomics Market Influencing Factors:
- Market Environment:Government Policies, Technological Changes, Market Risks.
- Market Drivers: Growing Demand, Reduction in Cost, Market Opportunities and Challenges.
Agrigenomics Market Forecast (2018-2023):
- Market Size Forecast:Global Overall Size, By Type/Product Category, By Applications/End Users, By Regions/Geography.
- Key Data (Revenue): Market Size, Market Share, Growth Rate, Growth, Product Sales Price
WHAT ARE THE REGIONS ARE COVERED IN THIS REPORT?
- North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia etc.)
- Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
“There is a big difference between a satisfied customer and a loyal customer. Never settle for ‘satisfied’.” ~ Shep Hyken
The growth in professional landscaping and gardening services is one of the primary growth factors for this market. Landscaping services are provided by a team of experts and includes a wide range of services such as irrigation services, landscape maintenance, landscape installation, and landscape design services. Rising commercial properties and large projects are increasingly demanding the need for landscaping services on a large scale. This requires efficient power tools to conduct the work efficiently, subsequently driving market growth.